Last Updated: February 2019
How to Uninstall the extension (Chrome)?
- Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
- Go to Settings.
- From the left window pane click on “Extensions”.
- Choose the extension from the list.
- Click on the Remove button on the extension.
- On the pop-up window click on Remove.
- You have successfully installed the extension.
How to Uninstall the extension (Firefox)?
- Click the open menu button in the top right hand corner.
- Select “Add-ons”
- Choose the “Extensions” tab
- Select either “Disable” or “Remove” to remove the extension
- Note that by selecting “Disable” it will stop the extension until you re-enable it